- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Justin Bieber and Jared Leto, two of America’s best-tressed men, both turned up at the VMAs in buttoned-up black polka dots shirts and heavy leather jackets — but what we really want to know is, who wore it better?
See more MTV VMAs 2015: Red-Carpet Photos
Bieber channeled his inner 2008-era Kate Gosselin with a “swoop”-tastic hair ‘do to complement the ripped denim and desert booties with which he paired his Saint Laurent ensemble.
Leto, on the other hand, took his look (also Saint Laurent) in an entirely different direction. He of the ever-changing hair color was sporting a pink hue for the occasion, and he kept his baby blues under wraps with opaque black aviators.
Read more No One Is Wearing Underwear at the MTV VMAs
Based on both Leto’s and Bieber’s past outrageous looks, this occasion was particularly mild. As for who wore it better, we’ll let you decide.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Prince Harry a No-Show on First Day of London Tabloid Trial, Set to Become First Royal to Testify in 130 Years
Tyler James Williams
Tyler James Williams Warns of the Danger of Speculating About Someone’s Sexuality
The Partridge Family
Danny Bonaduce Says He’s Getting Brain Surgery Following Neurological Disorder Diagnosis