- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Bieber is set to publish his second book, Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started, HarperCollins announced Tuesday. Billed as Bieber’s “second official photographic book,” the tome is scheduled for release in September.
Bieber published his first book First Step 2 Forever: My Story in October 2010, and it went on to sell more than a million copies in 25 languages. HarperCollins indicated that the follow-up will include information about his world tour, the making of his hit concert documentary, Never Say Never, and the recording of his highly-anticipated next album.
Until Bieber debuts material from the book or songs from his new album, fans will have to be content with his various nonmusical public appearances, such as when footage premiered on The Ellen Show of Taylor Swift playing a prank on him while he worked in the recording studio. Check out footage below of Swift’s prank, which should set off a chain reaction of retaliation efforts from notorious prankster Bieber (who’s also a much better dancer than the pop-country singer-songwriter).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day