- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paris Fashion Week is over, but that doesn’t mean the love fest between Justin Bieber and Karl Lagerfeld has ended. After taking a selfie with the Chanel designer at Carine Roitfeld‘s bosoms baring-everywhere birthday bash, it seems the duo have something further up their sleeves.
Biebs posted a collage photo on Instagram, writing in the caption: “Big things coming with my friend @KarlLagerfeld.” Based on what we’re seeing, it looks like Lagerfeld shot portraits of the performer, who, of course, poses shirtless. Whatever the collab may be, it looks like they may have some competition from another mysterious venture that spawned from fashion week: the “secret project” between Cara Delevingne and Kim Kardashian, along with Love magazine’s Katie Grand.
Though this Biebfeld union has us wondering what the hell is going on (and yes, even scratching our heads a little), we suppose the singer puts it best when he says, “Never Say Never.”
You win, Biebs you win.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day