- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Last week, Justin Bieber mysteriously Instagrammed an extreme close-up of his fried blond hair with the foreboding caption: “This is gone.” And finally we have an explanation, thanks to a Lion King-themed video his manager, Scooter Braun, posted to the social media app.
Read more Kate Upton’s Diet Is Pretty Boring
Bieber’s gone Zack Morris on us. From what we can tell in the black-and-white video, his new haircut appears to be just the sort of short-on-the-sides, longer-and-flipped-to-the-side-on-top style rocked by the iconic ‘90s Saved by the Bell character.
Missing? The peroxide. So he’s strayed from Zack there. Perhaps confusing matters, Bieber also recently posted a Zoolander 2 promo photo in which he’s staring down Ben Stiller with a matching do. But the singer, clearly proud of his new cut, clarified matters with the hashtag #itsawignotmynewhair.
Hey, if we can’t obsess over Jared Leto‘s luscious locks anymore, at least Bieber is keeping things interesting.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Stranger Things 4
This Is Me ... Now