- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bieber fever has reached epic proportions in Norway.
Oslo police reportedly are on the verge of declaring a state of emergency after tens of thousands of Justin Bieber fans turned out for the singer’s appearance at the city’s famed opera house. Bieber is scheduled to perform four new songs during the show, which is being filmed as part of his Around the World TV special.
TMZ reports that police have lost control of the massive crowd and have asked the pop star to take the stage early in an attempt to control the chaos. Bieber is said to be currently waiting in a secret location before he is helicoptered to the stage.
Bieber pleaded with his fans on Twitter, writing, “NORWAY – please listen to the police. I don’t want anyone getting hurt. I want everything to go to plan but your safety must come first.”
He later added “… for the show to happen u must all listen to the police. We are all concerned for your safety and I want what is best for u. please listen.”
The news comes just as Bieber has dropped his second single off his upcoming album Believe. The track, called “Die in Your Arms,” is a teen-friendly throwback to the days of The Jackson 5 and Motown. Listen below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day