- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
MIAMI — Justin Bieber has pleaded not guilty in to charges of DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license in Florida.
Court records show that Bieber’s attorney filed the written plea Wednesday in Miami-Dade County. Bieber already has an arraignment set for Feb. 14, but Florida law doesn’t require the 19-year-old pop star to be present.
PHOTOS: Exclusive Portraits of Justin Bieber With Longtime Manager Scooter Braun
Defense attorney Mark Shapiro says a decision on whether Bieber will attend has not been made.
Bieber and R&B singer Khalil Amir Sharieff were arrested last week in Miami Beach during what police described as an illegal street drag race between a Lamborghini and a Ferrari. Neither has been charged with drag racing.
Police say Bieber cursed at an officer and admitted to smoking marijuana, drinking and taking a prescription medication.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day