- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Los Angeles police still want to question pop star Justin Bieber and his girlfriend, actress Selena Gomez, about his alleged assault of a photographer at a Calabasas shopping mall Sunday. Investigators also are searching for eyewitnesses.
The Los Angeles Times reports that the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department is asking anyone with information about the incident to contact detectives at (818) 878-1808. Witnesses who want to remain anonymous can contact Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS (8477).
Investigators are looking into a photographer’s complaint that he was roughed up by the singer after taking photos of Bieber and Gomez at The Commons shopping center.
According to police, the photographer called 911 and complained of pain to his chest. He was taken to a hospital, where he was treated and released.
Bieber and Gomez left the scene before deputies arrived, so investigators were unable to question them. Their reps did not immediately respond to The Hollywood Reporter’s request for comment.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day