- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO — Canadian pop sensation Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez stirred up local headlines after seeing the Hugh Jackman-starrer Real Steel on a Winnipeg, Manitoba multiplex screen they had all to themselves Thursday night.
Gomez, in the Canadian city for a “We Own the Night” concert tour stop Friday night, caused fan delirium with Bieber when they were spotted on a date, entering the Silver City cinema for their private screening, the Winnipeg Free Press reported Friday.
“Feels good to be back in #Canada — missed home,” Bieber said on his Twitter account earlier Thursday.
“I had a great day here in Winnipeg. I can’t wait to see y’all tomorrow!!” Gomez tweeted later that night.
After the movie ended, Bieber and Gomez were spotted by local fans rushing out to a waiting SUV.
Bieber has another local connection: His father is from Winnipeg.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day