- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Bieber shows off another set of skills on the newly released song from Chris Brown’s Boy in Detention mixtape track, “Ladies Love Me.” The 17-year-old singer raps with Brown, bringing back his alter ego.
“SHAWTY MANE!! I’M BACK!,” Bieber tweeted, with a link to the new song. Chris Brown released the mixtape on Friday on his website. “Ladies Love Me” was produced by David Banner.
Shawty Mane, Bieber’s rapping alter ego, made his appearance on the mixtape, rapping about performing and even gives a shout out to his mom.
“Baby I’m not crazy, I got swag like Patrick Swayze. Y’know them haters never faze me, that’s not how my momma raised me,” he raps.
Many fans wondered what Brown and Bieber could have been working on when they were spotted together in the studio last month. Boy in Detention also features Dawn Richard, Wiz Khalifa, Swizz Beatz, Kevin McCall and Tyga. Producers include DJ Chuckie, 9th Wonder and No I.D.
“Whoa there baby you just need to stop. I’m busy out performing and I’m going to the top,” Bieber raps in the track.
Bieber debuted Shawty Mane on Cam’ron and Vado‘s “Speakin’ Tungs” last fall. He’s also rapped with friend Sean Kingston on the song “Won’t Stop.” Bieber has also said that he will appear on Asher Roth’s sophomore album.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day