- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The film will apparently highlight Bieber’s transition from teen pop star to young adult. In the preview’s opening scene, Bieber’s longtime manager Scooter Braun is seen poking fun at the singer’s mustache. With his voice cracking, Bieber quips: “This is how much of a man I am,” while #STACHE flashes across the scene.
It’s a safe bet that Believe will be chock-full of hashtags, as the singer posted the video alongside the hashtag #FilmFridays on Twitter. On Monday, Bieber kicked off his own contribution to the growing Twitter trend #MusicMonday, debuting his newest single “Heartbreaker” and promising to release one new song every Monday for 10 weeks as a lead-up to his film’s release.
The doc’s teaser highlights concert footage and behind-the-scenes shenanigans from the 19-year-old, while Bieber’s mentor Usher and his mom, Pattie Mallette, also appear in interviews.
Believe is due to hit theaters this Christmas. Watch the teaser below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day