- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Monday (July 18) Justin Bieber unveiled his new Purpose Tour XO Barneys New York collaboration at the store’s flagship Madison Avenue location in Manhattan.
The 31-piece unisex collection was created in partnership with music merchandise agency Bravado and is available at the Barneys NY Madison Avenue and Downtown locations in New York, as well as Beverly Hills, San Francisco and online. The collection ranges in price from $95 – $1,675, as the release coincides with the final nights of Bieber’s Purpose Tour Monday and Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden in New York.
Bieber made a store visit to the Madison Avenue Barneys NY to celebrate the new collection. While he was there, he posed with Bravado CEO Mat Vlasic and Jay Bell, SVP and DMM of men’s designer collections, developing designer, & contemporary sportswear.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors