- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Bieber may be spending Valentine’s Day with a Miami judge. The pop star is set to be arraigned that day on charges of DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Bieber does not have to be present for the arraignment, THR confirmed with the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office. His attorney, Roy Black, may be able to handle the proceedings on his behalf.
PHOTOS: Exclusive Portraits of Justin Bieber With Longtime Manager Scooter Braun
During the arraignment, prosecutors will formally file charges against the 19-year-old singer, and a plea will be entered.
Bieber was arrested last week in Miami Beach after officers observed him and fellow musician Khalil Sharieff drag racing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift Honored With Innovator Award, Harry Styles Among Top Winners
Jonathan Majors Arrested and Charged With Assault, Lawyer Says Actor Is “Completely Innocent”
Jeremy Renner Shares Video Walking on Anti-Gravity Treadmill After Snowplow Accident: “Time for My Body to Rest and Recover”