- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It looks like 2016 is shaping up to be the year of Bieber.
He may have been a troublemaker in the past, but the 21-year-old has stepped into his role as both a hit-maker and style star, converting even the most vocal haters into closeted Beliebers.
The Biebs continued this streak as he stepped out at the 2016 Grammy Awards, arriving at the Staples Center clad in black tuxedo pants and a white dinner jacket by Saint Laurent, with little brother Jaxon as his date. Styled by Karla Welch, Bieber looked like true music royalty in his grown-up get-up.
And as if his cool look wasn’t enough to convince you that “Sorry” singer, who will be performing at the show, is having a fashion moment, he recently landed his very first GQ cover as well as a coveted front-row seat at Saint Laurent’s buzzy fall show at the Hollywood Palladium last Wednesday.
Not to mention, this happened on the way to the show:
— The Late Late Show (@latelateshow) February 16, 2016
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day