- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While Joey Fatone seemed comfortable confirming the rumors that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are expecting their first baby together, on Jan. 31 Timberlake, and Biel’s bare baby bump, finally did the talking.
“Thank you EVERYONE for the Bday wishes!” he wrote on Instagram on Saturday, the same day he celebrated his 34th birthday. “This year, I’m getting the GREATEST GIFT EVER. CAN’T WAIT. #BoyOrGirl #YouNeverKnow #WeDontEvenKnow #WeAreTakingBets”
A photo posted by Justin Timberlake (@justintimberlake) on
Rumors about the pregnancy began circulating last November, but the couple, who married in 2012, have remained tight lipped about them until now.
A month later, Fatone spilled the beans to In Touch. “He told me a while ago, and I kept my mouth shut. But now I can talk about it!” the former ‘N Sync member shared. “Jessica is awesome, and Justin is a kid at heart.”
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day