- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actor/singer, 31, and his actress bride, 30, exchanged vows at an under-the-radar wedding in the southern Italian city of Puglia on Friday; People Magazine broke the news and will feature the newlyweds on their cover next week.
“It’s great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends,” they told the magazine in a statement.
Timberlake and Biel began dating in 2007; they split for a spell in 2011, but got back together and JT put a ring on it that December.
Us Weekly published photos of Wednesday’s pre-wedding dinner party on the beach thrown for 50 guests, including celebrity pals such as Timbaland and Andy Samberg.
Biel may want to think twice before opening the gift box Samberg hands her.
On Thursday, E! reports that the couple had a casual second pre-party on a grotto in Lama del Trapetto, which included lots of locally sourced food — including olives and goat’s milk — and performances of local folk songs.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day