- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Saturday Night Live wrapped on Season 36 last night with host Justin Timberlake and musical guest Lady Gaga. As if those two weren’t enough star power for the evening, Jimmy Fallon and Bradley Cooper made unexpected appearances as well. Here are four of the best sketches from last night’s season finale.
1. 3-Way Digital Short
Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberge may have topped their Emmy-winning digital short D— in a Box last night when the two reprised their roles in a slimey early 90s rap duo. In their new song 3-Way, the pair sings about sharing an illicit act with a woman played by Lady Gaga. The chorus goes like this: “It’s not gay when it’s a three way. With a honey in the middle there’s some leeway.”
2. Nicholas Cage on Weekend Update
Andy Samberg as Nicolas Cage questions the real Bradley Cooper as to why he was not asked to star in The Hangover Part II.
“It’s basically a shot for shot recreation of my life,” the faux-Cage says. “I am the human hangover.”
Cooper tries to make peace.
“Maybe you were too busy,” says Cooper. I mean, you’re in every movie.”You’re like a dangerous Eugene Levy.”
3. Jimmy Fallon as Barry Gibbs
Jimmy Fallon made a surprise visit to resurrect his impersonation of Bee Gee Barry Gibbs, who in the SNL world is the inexplicable host of a current affairs program.
4. What’s That Name?
Timberlake and Gaga appeared as themselves on a gameshow where they win money for charity for identifying the names of people. It gets awkward when Timberlake can’t name the woman he had a fling with two weeks prior.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day