- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis make a few digs at George Clooney in their new comedy, Friends With Benefits, which hits theaters Friday. In the movie, they call Clooney “emotionally unavailable.”
PHOTOS AND VIDEO: Summer Movies Preview
They don’t think Clooney — who recently split from Elisabetta Canalis — will mind the jokes.
“I’m pretty sure George Clooney, when he gets in his boat in Lake Como, and comes out of his house in Lake Como, will be okay with it,” Timberlake tells FOX411’s Pop Tarts column.
“No, Clooney put on a huge benefit for Haiti, so I’m pretty sure he is emotionally available,” he jokes as Kunis nodded in agreement.
Patricia Clarkson, who plays Kunis’ mom, says she doesn’t identify with the casual sex theme of the movie.
“I grew up in the 70s; the world was still kind of old-fashioned,” she says. “Things were starting to change from the 60s to the 70s, but there was no such thing as a concept of friends with benefits. I think that’s why I personally couldn’t have a friend with benefits,” she told us. “I love my friends and I love the lovely romantic men I’ve been involved with, but they’re separate.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day