- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After taking the stage at the Grammys with Jay-Z (and a post-awards concert at the Hollywood Palladium) on Sunday, Justin Timberlake released a new song from his forthcoming album, The 20/20 Experience, in stores March 19. Timberlake debuted “Suit & Tie” in late January, and just last weekend performed two new tracks, “That Girl” and “Pusher Love Girl,” for the first time at his DirecTV pre-Super Bowl concert on Feb. 2.
His fourth 20/20 song, the eight-minute “Mirrors,” surfaced late Sunday evening. (The song is available on iTunes.)
It was teased Sunday on Timberlake’s official Twitter that there would be a surprise coming. “Big news coming out after Justin’s #Grammys performance. Stay tuned or you’ll miss it! #moreJT -teamJT,” the tweet read, with some speculating that it was the Target announcement.
At this rate, it won’t be long until the majority of Timberlake’s album will be previewed prior to its March release.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day