- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Timberlake on Tuesday surprised London fans with an exciting announcement on his Instagram. Before his show Wednesday night, the O2 Arena will open its doors early “for the first time ever” and welcome JT fans to watch the England vs. Croatia semifinal World Cup match on the venue’s big screens.
“I’ve been thinking,” the performer started. “We had a crazy show on Monday and we’ve got another one coming up on Wednesday. There is also another very important thing happening on Wednesday,” he said, referencing the highly anticipated upcoming game.
Continued Timberlake, “We’re gonna watch this together, and you know what? It’s coming home.”
England has only won the World Cup one time, back in 1966. They’re now one game away from the finals.
Watch the video below.
A post shared by Justin Timberlake (@justintimberlake) on
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day