- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
[Warning: Spoilers ahead.]
Justin Timberlake‘s new video for “TKO” is a knock-down, drag-out good time, with the singer getting into a bit of a mess with co-star Riley Keough (Elvis Presley‘s granddaughter) in a slickly produced and thematic seven-minute clip.
PHOTOS: All in the Show Biz Family: Musical Offspring and Their Famous Parents
Written by Timberlake and director Ryan Reichenfeld, the “TKO” clip splices scenes from a cushy loft — where Timberlake and Keough engage in various adult activities — and a not-too-distant future where the singer is roped behind a moving truck driven on a dusty road by his lady.
Whatever JT did to end up in such a bad spot is unclear — Keough does deliver a cast-iron skillet to the star’s cranium, so we assume something pretty god-awful. Through it all, Timberlake keep his chin up and continues to sing even while being dragged to his demise.
“TKO” is Timberlake’s latest single off The 20/20 Experience (2 of 2), which earlier this month became his second album to top the Billboard 200 this year, selling 350,000 copies in its first week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day