- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After canceling his makeup show in Inglewood, Calif. on Sunday night and cutting his Sacramento show short over the weekend, Kanye West has officially canceled the remaining dates for his Saint Pablo tour, his rep confirmed to Billboard.
The news comes after a week of fiery rants from West, who revealed at a show in San Jose that he did not vote in the 2016 election but sided with Donald Trump, only to go on a bizarre tirade that name-checked Jay Z, Beyonce, Hillary Clinton, LeBron James and others at his Sacramento concert on Nov. 19.
“We are all great people. We are all people. But sometimes we be playing the politics too much and forgetting who we are just to win. F— winning. F— looking cool. F— being cool,” he said before walking off-stage and telling the crowd the show was over.
Last month, West added several dates to his successful trek, including a New Year’s Eve finale at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center on Dec. 31. There were 21 tour dates remaining with a slated Nov. 22 show in Fresno, Calif.
Tickets for the show will be refunded, a rep for Live Nation states.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day