- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kanye West has confirmed via Twitter that he will tour in support of his latest album, The Life of Pablo.
On Friday night, after tweeting thanks to fans who helped make The Life of Pablo a likely No. 1 debut on the Billboard 200, the rapper wrote that he’s “working on the tour designs now.”
I’m so happy that you guys like the music… I’m working on the tour designs now…
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) April 9, 2016
West didn’t elaborate further on what his upcoming tour production will entail or when it might start.
Earlier this year he hosted a ticketed event at New York’s Madison Square Garden for a simultaneous Yeezy Season 3 fashion show and TLOP listening party, attended by approximately 20,000 people.
TLOP outing would mark his first tour since 2013’s Yeezus trek, when Kendrick Lamar was a supporting act.
West is also a headliner at this year’s Governors Ball Music Festival at Randall’s Island Park in New York on June 3-5, his only festival appearance in the U.S. this summer.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day