- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kanye West has put his Hollywood Hills house back on the market — but with a reduce price tag of $2.95 million, according to the Redfin real estate blog. The estate was originally listed in February for $3.3 million. Several months later it dropped to $3.15 million before being unlisted on Sept. 16 and resurfacing Tuesday at the latest price. Jessica Pasternak of Coldwell Banker has the listing.
The three-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom house overlooks the Sunset Strip and is near where The Hills was filmed. The mansion, which he purchased in 2003 for $1.75 million, served as the singer’s bachelor pad before buying a new Bel-Air house with Kim Kardashian for $11 million. The couple has been busy renovating the Tuscan-style, five-bedroom, seven-bathroom estate, which spans more than 8,600 square feet.
Kardashian already sold her Beverly Hills estate in February for $3.6 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day