- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Usually, it takes a public act of infidelity for a husband to lavish his wife with expensive gifts (see: Kobe Bryant’s $4 million apology ring to wife Vanessa), but that was not the case for unofficial hubby-of-the-year nominee Kanye West.
The rapper splurged on wife Kim Kardashian with upwards of 150 gifts on Christmas, effectively showing up every other gift-giver ever.
According to Us Weekly, the Kardashian clan posted the family gift exchange on Kim’s app, which showed Kris Jenner’s beau, Corey Gamble, calling out gift after gift for Kim. “We’ve got ‘To Kim from Kanye‘ ” he reads. “One-hundred-and-fifty gifts and counting.”
A rainbow-hued fur coat, a Louis Vuitton dress and a Prada jumpsuit were just a small part of Kim’s bounty, which we imagine included every designer label under the sun. “He sent his assistant to Italy and shopped via Skype,” she said during the livestream. Because of course he did.
And if you’re thinking, “but why does Kim Kardashian, of all people, need that much stuff?” the mom of two made sure to justify the extravagance. “I haven’t shopped for myself in over six months,” she said. So, you know, it totally makes sense.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day