- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kanye West’s #ProjectWyoming listening event series will come to an end on Thursday night in Brooklyn, following Chicago and Miami listening parties on Wednesday, as West and Kid Cudi will be kicking off the official listening party for Kids See Ghosts in Los Angeles.
For those unable to attend the L.A. event, the duo are giving fans the opportunity to live-stream the listening party ahead of the album’s official release at midnight.
Early Thursday morning, Cudi took to Twitter to share a download link for the WAV media app, the same app Kanye used to preview his Ye album listening event at a Wyoming ranch last week. The Kids See Ghosts live stream will begin at 8 p.m. PT/11 p.m ET.
West’s album listening event in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, was the talk of the town last week, as the star-studded event featured appearances from West’s G.O.O.D Music tribe, hip-hop stars, Hollywood actors and comedians and more.
According to Pitchfork, those in attendance at West’s #ProjectWyoming parties were treated to bonfires and DJ sets. New music from West and Cudi’s upcoming album was not played, however.
— The Chosen One (@KidCudi) June 7, 2018
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day