- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The two pop culture icons, who are parents to 4-month-old daughter North, have been dating since early 2012. According to E!, the network that airs the highly successful Keeping Up With the Kardashians series, West proposed in front of their friends and family at AT&T Park in San Francisco on Monday night, which also happened to be Kardashian’s birthday.
The hip-hop star is in the Bay Area for his current Yeezus Tour, which is scheduled to stop in San Jose, Calif. on Tuesday night. The trek kicked off this past weekend and has already made headlines for its theatrical visuals — which include a Jesus who shares the stage with West — and a wardrobe malfunction.
Hours before popping the question to his longtime crush, West was a presenter at the Hollywood Film Awards.
The Hollywood Reporter has reached out to reps for West and Kardashian for confirmation.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day