- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
No fashion week anywhere — not New York, not Europe — would be complete without a photo opp by Kanye West. But it’s curious why he and girlfriend Kim Kardashian chose the Paris fall couture show by semi-obscure couturier Stephane Rolland to attend, as opposed to Chanel, Dior or Versace?
Could it be that those shows don’t want their designers or clothes eclipsed by all the media these two get?
At Rolland, the couple were both dressed in black — Kim’s dress was asymmetrical, with a huge white fabric flower going down the front of it. She tweeted later, “Just left the Stephane Rolland couture show. His clothes are next level beautiful.” So it wouldn’t be surprising to see her wearing some of them soon, although they are not readily available in the United States.
However, we could imagine Kanye placing a big order for Kim backstage at the show — it’s not like he can’t afford them!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day