- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kanye West is taking heat today after controversial remarks the artist made yesterday on his twitter account make their way around the web.
“An abortion can cost a ballin’ nigga up to 50gs maybe a 100. Gold diggin’ bitches be getting pregnant on purpose,” he tweeted.
“It ain’t happen to me but I know people,” he added.
Singer/songwriter Lily Allen was one of many who took to Twitter to voice her concern over West’s words.
“Never has a tweet put me in such a bad mood,” she said via her own account on the social networking site. “This is wrong on so many levels,” she added.
West perhaps knew the tweet might elicit controversy, yet so far, he has not apologized for what he wrote yesterday, despite building resentment over his expression yesterday from some online.
On his Twitter feed, the “Gold Digger” rapper seems to have already moved on, tweeting only “#luxuryrealness” after the abortion-related tweets.
Naturally, this is far from the first time West has caused a controversy on Twitter. The rapper stirred up several dust-ups last year when using the service over the past year, including a dig at Matt Lauer. So far, West has not replied to Allen’s tweet.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day