- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Department head and evp Laura Swanson made the announcement, praising Tesoriero for being an “amazing media strategist” and adding, “I can’t think of anyone else I’d rather have by my side for this wild ride. Working alongside Gabe has been a pleasure as well as an education that I know will continue for years to come.”
Said Tesoriero: “I look forward to continued growth and success for this historic label and its unmatched roster of artists. I also look forward to a world at peace and a fair showing for the Boston Red Sox next season.”
The New York-based Tesoriero joined IDJ in 2005 as senior director of media and artist relations. He had previously spent seven years at indie JLM Public Relations where his client roster included Roc-A-Fella Records.
Tesoriero has represented West for the rapper’s entire career. Other artists on the IDJ roster include Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, The-Dream, The Roots, Big Boi, Big Sean, Fabolous and Pusha-T.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day