- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kanye West has left a Los Angeles-area hospital where he was hospitalized for more than a week, a source familiar to the situation has confirmed to Billboard.
The hip-hop superstar was hospitalized on Nov. 21 after canceling the remaining dates for his Saint Pablo Tour. The cause was exhaustion and sleep deprivation, a source told Billboard last week.
In the days leading up, West had been acting erratically with intense rants during his concerts endorsing President-elect Donald Trump, calling out Beyonce and Jay Z and cutting a show short.
A version of this article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter
Andrew Lloyd Webber Says His Son Is Critically Ill, Will Miss ‘Bad Cinderella’ Broadway Opening
Lance Reddick’s Wife Stephanie Reddick Remembers Him Following Death: “Taken From Us Far Too Soon”