- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Frank Ocean has canceled his performance at FYF Fest in Los Angeles this weekend, and now Kanye West has stepped in to replace him.
The announcement came Thursday afternoon with a press release stating, “Frank Ocean has decided on his own terms to cancel his appearance.”
Ocean was set to perform on the opening night of the festival Saturday. The headlining slot was expected to be a first look at material from his much anticipated follow-up to 2012’s Grammy-winning Channel Orange.
The press release continued, “With a lineup that already includes Morrissey, D’Angelo and the Vanguard, FKA Twigs, Chet Faker, Flume, Belle & Sebastian and more, FYF Fest is excited to have Kanye West play this weekend in his newly adopted home of Los Angeles.”
See the newly updated poster below.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day