- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kanye West says he’s completed Swish. And he’s pretty confident it’s a winner.
The hip-hop star has posted a handwritten tracklist for the album, which has been a source of speculation for more than a year.
West was typically confident with his efforts. “So happy to be finished with the best album of all time,” he tweeted.
The ten tracks are hashed out on a note, which can be seen below. The rapper’s sister-in-law apparently got her three words in, the evidence “Kylie Was Here” scrawled in red at the bottom.
So happy to be finished with the best album of all time pic.twitter.com/JBWa8OWvqw
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) January 25, 2016
Both of West’s 2016 GOOD Friday releases “No Parties in L.A.” (featuring Kendrick Lamar) and “Real Friends” (ft. Ty Dolla $ign) are included on the new set along with tracks such as “Waves,” “High Lights,” “30 Hours,” “Fade” (feat. Ty Dolla $ign and Post Malone) and “Wolves” (feat. Sia and Vic Mensa).
Swish, the follow-up to 2013’s Yeezus, had its name changed from So Help Me God to Swish last May. It’s slated for release Feb. 11.
This story first appeared on Billboard.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day