- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kanye West will unveil the new visual for his Life of Pablo single “Famous” on Friday at a premiere event at the L.A. Forum in Inglewood, California. The event will be live streamed via Tidal.
Tickets go on sale Thursday morning at 10 a.m. PST, with a limited number of local Tidal members gaining access via the streaming platform’s social channels.
The “Famous” video premiere is another massive event for the hip-hop artist, following West’s sold out Yeezy Season 3 fashion show and T.L.O.P. unveiling at Madison Square Garden in February, as well as packed out pop-up shops in New York and Los Angeles.
Following the premiere, the visual for “Famous” will be streamed exclusively on Tidal for one week.
Earlier this week, West added a fourth show at the Forum for his upcoming Saint Pablo Tour, after the first three October dates sold out.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day