- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As Kardashian trotted ahead, smiling demurely for the photogs, it was West who suffered from a wardrobe malfunction. While stepping out of their car outside the rapper’s apartment, West’s Balenciaga leather pants — which appeared to be secured by a studded belt — dropped dangerously low, revealing black briefs and some serious thigh.
West quickly realized the gaffe and pulled his pants up, but not before the paparazzi snapped a few quick pics. Kardashian, meanwhile, appeared unaware of the entire situation.
The Grammy Award-winner had much to celebrate on Friday, with three of his albums making the cut for Rolling Stone magazine’s coveted “500 Greatest Albums of All Time.” Late Registration, The College Dropout and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy were among the 30 new titles added to the ranking, last updated in 2005.
Following their Friday night date, Kardashian jetted off to the nation’s capital to attend the White House Correspondents’ Dinner with mom Kris Jenner. But it was back to the Big Apple by Sunday, where the E! reality star attended a Broadway showing of the famous Wizard of Oz reimagining, Wicked.
“I just saw the play Wicked, it was soooo good! Everyone should def go see it!” Kardashian tweeted on Monday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day