- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When Kanye West hates something, he lets you know: and yes, he hates a lot of things.
The unfiltered rapper-producer-designer-Kim Kardashian dater took to Twitter over the weekend to run down a list of fashion statements he loathes, inspired by street style in, we’re guessing, New York City.
“Just driving through the city and I see a few thing(s) I hate,” he tweeted to his millions of followers.
And now we shall repeat them:
— “I hate long a– sideburns with the line up RnB beard”
— “I Hate big a– striped scarves”
— “I hate khaki cargo shorts”
— “I hate khaki trench coats with jeans and off brand work out sneakers”
— “I hate sport coats with button up shirts, jeans and dress shoes”
— “I hate hoodies with sport coats”
— “I hate button up shirts with hoodies”
After a five-block radius, West could go no further, writing: “detest.”
The extra dose of haterade appeared to be a spontaneous riff from a new track called “I Don’t Like” off West’s forthcoming G.O.O.D Music album, featuring a supergroup of rappers (incuding Yeezy) from his G.O.O.D. label, formed in 2004. Artists on the record include Pusha T, Big Sean and 2 Chainz, and so far, the songs released include “I Don’t Like,” “Mercy” and the one formerly known as “Theraflu” (now “Way Too Cold”).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day