- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The rapper-designer has apparently decided against presenting his label’s latest collection on the catwalk later this month. The fashion news publication cites confirmation from Karla Otto, the PR firm that represents West’s line, which did not comment on its status.
In July, West brought girlfriend Kim Kardashian to the City of Light’s couture shows for Valentino and Stephane Rolland. He’s also popped up on Kardashian’s E! reality series, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, where he was shown in a recent episode overhauling her entire closet and replacing her clothes with luxury items of his choosing.
West — who just released a new album, Cruel Summer, on which he references Kardashian (and former CIA director George Tenet) — garnered tepid feedback from the fashion community for his Paris presentations in the past year. But Kanye being Kanye, he’ll never not get attention for his efforts.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day