- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
For those who missed out on Kanye West‘s first A.P.C. collection, which sold out in a matter of hours when it hit shelves last July, here’s your chance at owning a piece from the rapper’s second and final collaboration with the French clothing brand, which debuts July 17.
PHOTOS Kanye West’s 20 Most Jaw-Dropping Quotes
West, who worked with A.P.C. founder Jean Touitou on the 14-piece line, dived into Touitou’s military archives in Paris before the pair started designing. Among the pieces from the collection are a plain white tee, a navy blue bomber jacket, a Swiss army parka with fur and a ski mask.
After this collaboration, Touitou tells Style.com that he’s done working with other brands. “I have no perspective. I’m tired of collaborating,” he says. Yeah, we’d probably feel the same after working with Yeezy, too.
Preview a few pieces from the collection below.
FROM LEFT: Kanye Denim Shirt, Biker Pants, Camo T-Shirt
FROM LEFT: Swiss Army Parka With Fur, Kanye Jeans, Airport Sweater
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day