- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
In true Kardashian style, Kanye West‘s proposal to Kim has been captured on film.
PHOTOS: Kanye West’s 20 Most Jaw-Dropping Quotes
But the first look at West’s over-the-top gesture, in which he rented out San Francisco’s AT&T Park and presented the mother of his child with a whopping 15-carat sparkler, has hit the web courtesy of MixBit — a new video service introduced by YouTube co-founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen.
The two-and-a-half-minute video, courtesy of Hurley, actually consists of 15 shorter clips, documenting the evening’s lights and orchestra show, West dropping to one knee and the Kardashian brood rushing the field to congratulate Kim. Unsurprisingly, a group of cameramen are also seen in the clips, indicating that the moment will eventually be broadcast on the family’s E! reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashians (or a subsequent special).
PHOTOS: 19 of Hollywood’s All-Time Shortest Marriages
MixBit, introduced in August, allows users to combine short clips (a la Instagram and Vine) to create movies that are longer. Clips can be recorded in 16-second intervals and users can mix as many as 256 clips in a single video.
See the West-Kardashian proposal video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day