- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Katy Perry celebrated the first night of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in gothic high style, arriving in an outfit honoring Friday the 13th.
Perry partied at the DETAILS @ Midnight Coachella Party with a look inspired by 90s witch flick The Craft, tweeting ahead of the event under the hashtag #takemyscars, a reference to the film.
Perry arrived at the event in a party van packed with about 10 friends, including jewelry designer Markus Molinari. The bunch was reportedly excited for the festival, whose lineup includes Radiohead, The Black Keys, and Snoop Dog.
Before the party, the singer tweeted:
“Pretty stoked about my 90’s The Craft meets Garbage meets Tank Girl meets early No Doubt meets Ty from Clueless lewk 4 dis wknd
The singer’s ensemble was completed by purple hair courtesy of LA stylist Rick Henry, and black boots resembling those worn by Neve Campbell in The Craft. Her rockin’ unusual tights were from House of Holland for Pretty Polly.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day