- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The show, which will be held at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena, features a star-studded lineup, including Reba McEntire, Trisha Yearwood, Garth Brooks, Ronnie Dunn, Kacey Musgraves, Paramore’s Hayley Williams, Meghan Trainor, Charles Esten and others performing a mix of Christmas classics and Clarkson’s original hits from her 2013 Christmas album, Wrapped in Red.
“I love my adopted hometown of Nashville with all of my heart and I am so honored to be able to give back to the community alongside some of my favorite artists and friends for my first Miracle on Broadway benefit concert,” she wrote on her website. “I thank all of the artists joining me, as well as the people of Nashville for making me feel so welcome over the last seven years I have called it home.”
All proceeds will benefit Nashville charities, including Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, Monroe Harding Children’s Home, Second Harvest Food Band, and Thistle Farms.
Tickets are on sale this Saturday at Livenation.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day