- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kelly Clarkson, Camila Cabello and Kehlani will receive honors at Billboard‘s annual Women in Music dinner and awards ceremony in Los Angeles on Nov. 30.
Clarkson will take home the Powerhouse award, Cabello will receive the Breakthrough Artist award and Kehlani will be given the Rule Breaker award at the event, which is set to take place at the Ray Dolby Ballroom. All three artists will perform at the reception.
The Women in Music event is held in conjunction with Billboard‘s Women in Music issue, honoring the industry’s most powerful artists and executives.
This year, Selena Gomez has been named Billboard‘s Woman of the Year.
“We look forward to celebrating the amazing talent and power of these female artists and executives who continue to inspire and impact others through their achievements and contributions to the music industry,” says Dana Miller, chief marketing officer of The Hollywood Reporter – Billboard Media Group. “Each year, our Women in Music event brings together the most trailblazing women in music and this year will be no exception.”
Women in Music’s red-carpet preshow, as well as the event, are scheduled to livestream via Twitter on Nov. 30 from 6 to 9 p.m. PT / 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. ET.
This story first appeared on billboard.com