- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kelly Clarkson is the latest artist added to the lineup of the 92nd annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Clarkson joins the previously announced lineup of performers that includes Diana Ross, John Legend, Bad Bunny, Kane Brown, Ella Mai, Martina McBride, Pentatonix, Rita Ora, Sugarland, Anika Noni Rose, the cast and Muppets of Sesame Street, Barenaked Ladies, Leona Lewis, Fifth Harmony’s Ally Brooke, Bazzi, Ashley Tisdale and Carly Pearce.
A number of Broadway shows will also take part in the festivities. The casts of Mean Girls, The Prom, My Fair Lady and Summer: The Donna Summer Musical are all confirmed to perform during the annual parade.
In addition to musical numbers, the parade will feature 16 giant character balloons, 43 novelty balloons, heritage balloons, balloonicles, balloonheads and trycaloons, 26 floats, 1,200 cheerleaders and dancers, 1,000 clowns and 12 marching bands.
The special will air Thursday, Nov. 22, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Stranger Things 4
This Is Me ... Now