- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The album, according to Coyne, is going to be called “Lip$ha.” Of working with Ke$ha, he said, “She is a blast on all levels. She’s funny, she’s humble. She’s badass. She’s everything. She’s awesome.”
Ke$ha and the Oklahoma bizarro-rock outfit previously collaborated on the 2012 The Flaming Lips and Heady Fwends album.
When asked if he still has any of Ke$ha’s blood — which was injected along with other collaborators’ into the Heady Fwends vinyl records as a special Record Store day promotion — Coyne responded, “Yes and it’s VERY glittery. It came out of vagina that way. That’s the truth.”
Among the many other topics discussed in Coyne’s AMA, he also spoke about the strangest display of affection he’s received from a fan, a new feature film project and the band’s legacy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day