- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kid Cudi took to Twitter on Thursday to announce the release date of his new album, Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin’.
The LP is set to release digitally Dec. 16, while the physical album drops on Dec. 23.
The follow-up to 2015’s Speedin’ Bullet 2 Heaven was originally set for a September release before Cudi cited “minor sample clearances” as the cause of the delay. Cudi released two songs from the album, “Surfin‘ ” and “The Frequency,” just days before he checked himself into rehab for depression.
The rapper also dropped a new track from the album, “Baptized in Fire,” featuring Travis Scott.
Andre 3000 (credited as Andre Benjamin), Willow Smith and Pharrell Williams are all expected to lend a hand on the album, as previously shared by Cudi on Twitter.
PASSION, PAIN & DEMON SLAYIN‘
DEC 16 digital DEC 23 physical pic.twitter.com/Aje5MXjNUN
— The Chosen One (@KidCudi) December 1, 2016
— The Chosen One (@KidCudi) September 26, 2016
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day