- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kid Cudi just added another acting role to his IMDB page. The rapper confirmed on Jan. 17 that he finished shooting the film Vincent-N-Roxxy.
Cudi shared the news on Twitter. “Just wrapped a movie w this special one,” he said on social media, sharing a photo of himself next to co-star Zoe Kravitz.
Just wrapped a movie w this special one 🙂 pic.twitter.com/NsMqmrliW1
— Scott Mescudi (@KidCudi) January 17, 2015
According to IMDB, Kid Cudi’s character is named Suga. The film stars Kravitz as Roxxy, and Emile Hirsch is on board as Vincent. Vampire Academy actress Zoey Deutch and Smash‘s Emory Cohen also appear in the movie.
Vincent-N-Roxxy, directed by Gary Michael Schultz, revolves around a pair of lovers, a “small town loner” and “rebellious punk rocker,” who go on the run. However, violence follows them .
2015 is shaping up to be a big year for the Kravitz family. Zoe’s dad, Lenny Kravitz, will take the stage with Katy Perry on Feb. 1 during the Super Bowl halftime show.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day