- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
KISS is set to rock the house for an audience including Lea Michele, LL Cool J, Diane Warren and Sharon Osbourne at Nancy Davis’ annual Race to Erase MS gala on April 15. For the past 23 years, the annual event has raised funds towards finding a cure for Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
The annual benefit has previously featured Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Aerosmith, CeeLo Green, Natalie Cole, Steven Tyler, Ne-Yo and Rita Ora.
This year’s event will honor Carolyn Rafaelian, founder, CEO and chief creative officer of accessories brand ALEX AND ANI, with the Medal of Hope award.
“Through the Cupcake Bangle, designed exclusively for Race to Erase MS, her company has been instrumental in accelerating our mission to find a cure for multiple sclerosis as well as providing inspiration and hope to so many with this disease,” said Davis. “She is an unsung hero to so many causes around the world as she continues to fund millions of dollars towards worthy missions.”
Davis’ gala has raised over $36 million for MS — a disease that Davis was diagnosed with over 20 years ago. Funds raised from the event will go towards the Center Without Walls program established to bring together top doctors in an effort to find a cure for MS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day