- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kylie Minogue just dropped off a gift for her many international fans as part of “K25,” the celebration of the singer’s 25 year-long music career.
The actress teased the release of her new single “Timebomb” with a countdown clock on her official website and asked fans to tweet the hashtag #kylietimebomb to unlock the music video.
According to MTV UK, director and editor Christian Larson shot the video in April with Minogue strolling down the street in London’s Soho neighborhood – apparently causing some chaos among the residents.
Look for the 44-year-old singer to show off her trademark gams in a pair of hot pants and later much more than that in a barely there little black dress.
“Timebomb” is available on iTunes now and will be on Minogue’s greatest hits album available on June 19 in the U.S.
Watch the video below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day