- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Rolling Stones are giving fans even more of an incentive to tune in for their pay-per-view concert Saturday: Lady Gaga, The Black Keys and Bruce Springsteen have been added to the star-studded “One More Shot” event at Prudential Center in Newark, N.J.
“We’re excited these extraordinary artists, Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga and The Black Keys, have agreed to help celebrate our 50th anniversary as we share the night live with our fans all over the world,” the band said in a statement posted on its official website. “Now the fun begins of trying to figure out the best songs to perform together.”
With that roster, the “best song” combination possibilities do seem nearly limitless.
Prior to the PPV event, to be distributed by World Wrestling Entertainment, the Stones will join Springsteen and several other high-profile artists and celebrities on Wednesday at Madison Square Garden for 121212: The Concert for Sandy Relief, which benefits victims of Hurricane Sandy.
The Stones’ 50 & Counting mini-tour wraps with shows Dec. 13 and 15 at Prudential Center. On Saturday, the band played at Barclays Center in Brooklyn and were joined by Mary J. Blige and Gary Clark Jr.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day