- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The “Million Reasons” singer has announced her “Guest of Honor” contest alongside Pepsi and the NFL, asking all her Monsters to show out for a chance to catch her performance from the sidelines during the world’s biggest sporting event.
To celebrate, Gaga offered a special message to her loyalists with a “Fanifesto” video. “Fandom can inspire a young girl to be an artist like me. It can give somebody the courage to speak up or come out,” she says in the clip. “Even turn a room full of strangers into a family for three hours on a Sunday.”
Several fans who have confessed their love for Gaga have already been selected for the special opportunity to see her perform at Houston’s NRG Stadium on Feb. 5, 2017.
She adds, “I’m absolutely honored to be doing the Pepsi halftime show. We’ve already been thinking of all the different ways we can make this a special experience for all the NFL fans. I’m even planning to bring a few fans along with me because it’s not just going to be my moment — it’s going to be our moment.”
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day