- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lady Gaga is returning to the Late Show.
The singer, who last appeared on the CBS late-night talk show in May 2011 as a guest only, will perform for the first time on Wednesday, April 2, at 11:35 p.m.
During her last appearance on Late Show, host David Letterman ran down a list of rumors surrounding Gaga, prompting her to tear up the piece of paper and eat it.
Gaga is currently promoting her latest album, ARTPOP, and is in the middle of a seven-show sendoff at the shuttering legendary venue Roseland Ballroom in New York City through April 7.
She recently premiered her latest music video, “G.U.Y.,” on NBC’s Dateline. The music video for ARTPOP‘s third single features members of the Real Housewives cast and was filmed at Hearst Castle. The album hit No. 1 upon its release last year, selling 258,000 copies in its first week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day